Thursday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the heavily favored Edmonton Oilers (30-21-3) and the Chicago Blackhawks (19-27-8) at United Center in Chicago, Illinois. The Oilers are -180 on the moneyline to win on the road against the Blackhawks (+148) in the game, which starts at 8:30 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Oilers vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Oilers have been victorious in 24 of their 38 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (63.2%).
- Edmonton is 10-5 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -180 or shorter.
- The Oilers’ implied moneyline win probability is 64.3% in this contest.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 29 goals and 48 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 37 goals and 39 assists
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: seven goals and 30 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 19-8-2 record, .905 save percentage, 88 goals conceded
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 16 goals and 36 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 29 goals and 16 assists
- Seth Jones: three goals and 31 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 16-19-4 record, .911 save percentage, 107 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.