The Dallas Stars (29-20-3) have -140 moneyline odds to win when they host a matchup with the Los Angeles Kings (29-18-7), who have +119 moneyline odds, on Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET.
Stars vs. Kings Predictions
Stars vs. Kings Betting Odds
Stars vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Stars have gone 20-13 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Dallas is 15-7 (winning 68.2% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Stars have a 58.3% chance to win.
Stars vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- This season, 22 of Dallas’ 52 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 5.5 goals.
- A total of 24 of Los Angeles’ games have finished with over 5.5 goals this season.
- The Stars score 2.85 goals per game, compared to the Kings’ average of 2.91, adding up to 0.3 more goals than this contest’s total of 5.5.
- The 5.7 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.2 more than the over/under for this contest.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 21 goals and 33 assists
- Jason Robertson: 22 goals and 25 assists
- Roope Hintz: 23 goals and 21 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 17-6-1 record, .923 save percentage, 53 goals allowed
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 15 goals and 35 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 25 goals and 11 assists
- Viktor Arvidsson: 15 goals and 20 assists
- Cal Petersen: 14-7-1 record, .898 save percentage, 60 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.