Thursday’s NHL play includes the Colorado Avalanche (40-10-4) visiting the Arizona Coyotes (14-35-4) at Gila River Arena. The Coyotes are heavy underdogs (+295 on the moneyline) against the Avalanche (-385) ahead of the game, which starts at 9:00 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Coyotes Predictions
Avalanche vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 76.5% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (39-12).
- Colorado is 6-1 (victorious in 85.7% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -385 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Avalanche have a 79.4% chance to win.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 22 goals and 46 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 26 goals and 39 assists
- Cale Makar: 18 goals and 40 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 27-6-2 record, .919 save percentage, 89 goals given up
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 21 goals and 25 assists
- Phil Kessel: six goals and 27 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: nine goals and 22 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 7-21-1 record, .900 save percentage, 99 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.