The Carolina Hurricanes (37-11-5) are road favorites (-143 moneyline odds to win) against the Washington Capitals (28-18-9, +118 moneyline odds). The contest on Thursday starts at 7:00 PM ET from Capital One Arena.
Hurricanes vs. Capitals Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Capitals Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Capitals Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have gone 31-13 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Carolina is 25-9 (winning 73.5% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -143 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes have a 58.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 24 goals and 32 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 22 goals and 28 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 15 goals and 29 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 29-7-2 record, .930 save percentage, 76 goals allowed
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 32 goals and 32 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 15 goals and 35 assists
- John Carlson: 10 goals and 33 assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 17-9-3 record, .901 save percentage, 83 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.