The Calgary Flames (32-14-6) are lopsided favorites when they host the Montreal Canadiens (13-34-7) on Thursday, March 3. The Flames are -400 on the moneyline to win over the Canadiens (+310) in the game, which starts at 9:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Canadiens Predictions
Flames vs. Canadiens Betting Odds
Flames vs. Canadiens Betting Trends
- The Flames have been victorious in 25 of their 38 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (65.8%).
- Calgary has not played with moneyline odds of -400 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Flames have an 80.0% chance to win.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 20 goals and 47 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 27 goals and 34 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 24 goals and 29 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 25-11-5 record, .927 save percentage, 87 goals allowed
Canadiens Team Leaders
- Nicholas Suzuki: 11 goals and 23 assists
- Josh Anderson: 15 goals and nine assists
- Artturi Lehkonen: 10 goals and 13 assists
- Samuel Montembeault: 5-11-4 record, .896 save percentage, 79 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.