The New York Knicks (25-36) are big, 10.5-point underdogs as they look to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (37-23) on Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 223.5 points.
76ers vs. Knicks Predictions
76ers vs. Knicks Betting Odds
76ers vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Philadelphia games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 7.9 fewer points (215.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the 76ers have a points-per-game average 1.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- New York is 1-9-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New York games have surpassed the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Knicks games averaged 215.9 total points, 7.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 109.9, 4.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
76ers vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has compiled a 30-29-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 2-6.
- This season, 26 of Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.7% higher than the 44.6% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have knocked down.
- Philadelphia has a 27-11-1 record against the spread and a 32-7 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- New York has gone 26-35-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving New York have hit the over 30 times this year.
- This season, New York has a 13-6 record against the spread and a 12-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.1% from the field.
76ers vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- This season, 15 of Philadelphia’s 60 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 223.5 points.
- A total of 16 of New York’s games finished with a combined score over 223.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 223.5 is 10.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the 76ers (108.2 points per game) and the Knicks (105.0 points per game).
- This game’s total is 10.5 fewer points than the 213 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 215.2 points, 8.3 fewer than the over/under of 223.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.3 points more than the average over/under in Knicks’ games this season (212.2 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.8 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 49.4 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (65-for-177)
- Tobias Harris: 18.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 47.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (61-for-176)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.2 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (76-for-190)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 8.7 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (69-for-232)
- Georges Niang: 9.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (109-for-275)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.6 PTS, 10.2 REB, 5.3 AST, 41.5 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (94-for-312)
- RJ Barrett: 18.7 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (102-for-285)
- Alec Burks: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (102-for-265)
- Evan Fournier: 14.6 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (179-for-452)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.2 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.6 BLK, 76.2 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.