The Cleveland Cavaliers (35-24) are 7-point favorites as they attempt to build on a seven-game home win streak when they host the Washington Wizards (27-32) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 209.
Cavaliers vs. Wizards Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged 4.5 more points (213.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have scored 2.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Wizards games averaged 10.2 more points (219.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wizards’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 108.8, 1.0 point higher than their season-long per-game average.
Cavaliers vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Cleveland has gone 35-23-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Cavaliers went 3-2 against the spread.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total 22 times this season.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 45.9% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- In games Cleveland shoots better than 45.9% from the field, it is 22-11-1 against the spread and 24-10 overall.
- Washington has covered the spread 22 times in 59 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Wizards have an ATS record of 3-5.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 30 times this season.
- The Wizards’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.5 percentage points higher than the Cavaliers have given up to their opponents (44.1%).
- This season, Washington has a 21-21 record against the spread and a 24-18 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 44.1% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- A total of 34 Cleveland games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 209 points.
- There have been 43 Washington games that have ended with a combined score higher than 209 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 214.4 points per game, 5.4 points more than the over/under of 209 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 213.2 points per game, 4.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Cavaliers games is 213.1 points, 4.1 more than the over/under of 209 points for this contest.
- Wizards’ games have a total points bet of 217.3 points this season, 8.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.4 BLK, 66.4 FG%
- Darius Garland: 20.3 PTS, 8.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (121-for-320)
- Evan Mobley: 14.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.2 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Kevin Love: 14.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 42.4 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (127-for-325)
- Lauri Markkanen: 13.8 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (79-for-232)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 16.7 PTS, 8.8 REB, 45.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (105-for-310)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (112-for-294)
- Deni Avdija: 7.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (53-for-169)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.0 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 68.0 FG%
- Raul Neto: 8.0 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (26-for-97)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.