Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves (32-28) are 2.5-point underdogs against Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (35-23) Friday, February 25, 2022 at Target Center. The matchup begins at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 228.
76ers vs. Timberwolves Predictions
76ers vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
76ers vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Philadelphia’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 13.6 fewer points (214.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the 76ers have a points-per-game average 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The Timberwolves’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 235.1 points scored. That’s 7.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Timberwolves’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 121.6, 8.3 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
76ers vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has put together a record of 28-29-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the 76ers have gone 15-15 against the spread.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 24 times this season.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.2% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 45.5% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 24-9-1 record against the spread and a 29-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Minnesota is 31-28-1 against the spread this year.
- The Timberwolves have an ATS record of 11-12 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 36 times this season.
- The Timberwolves’ 44.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the 76ers have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Minnesota has a 21-5 record against the spread and a 21-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.1% from the field.
76ers vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- Eight Philadelphia games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 228 points.
- This season, 30 games Minnesota played finished with a combined score higher than 228 points.
- The 76ers average 107.5 points per game against the Timberwolves’ 113.3, totaling 7.2 points under the game’s over/under of 228.
- The 217.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.2 fewer than the 228 total in this contest.
- The 76ers have seen a 214.9 average over/under in their games this season, 13.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (228 points) and the average total points bet in Timberwolves’ games (224.1 points) this season.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.6 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.4 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (62-for-168)
- Tobias Harris: 18.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 48.4 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (57-for-165)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.9 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (71-for-182)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 8.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (68-for-228)
- Georges Niang: 9.4 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (106-for-267)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 23.9 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (110-for-269)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (163-for-459)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.4 PTS, 6.8 AST, 40.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (135-for-385)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.0 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 59.6 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Malik Beasley: 11.7 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (170-for-482)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.