The Memphis Grizzlies (41-19) are just 1-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game road win streak when they take on the Minnesota Timberwolves (31-28) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Target Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Minnesota is 7-3 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- In the last 10 games, the Timberwolves are scoring 9.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Memphis is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Memphis games have exceeded the set total nine times.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 124.0, 10.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Minnesota has registered a 30-28-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Timberwolves have an ATS record of 16-13-1.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 36 times this season.
- The Timberwolves make 44.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points lower than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- In games Minnesota shoots higher than 45.2% from the field, it is 20-5 against the spread and 20-5 overall.
- Memphis has covered the spread 40 times this year (40-20-0).
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 16-7 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Memphis’ games have hit the over 33 times.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.9% from the field, 0.3% higher than the 45.6% the Timberwolves’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Memphis has a 30-3 record against the spread and a 31-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.6% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.4 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (110-for-269)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (163-for-459)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.8 PTS, 7.0 AST, 40.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (135-for-385)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.2 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 59.6 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Malik Beasley: 11.9 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (170-for-482)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 26.8 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.5 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (69-for-209)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.7 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (103-for-324)
- Desmond Bane: 17.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.0 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (162-for-387)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 54.6 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (82-for-239)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.