The Memphis Grizzlies (41-19) are just 1-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game road win streak when they take on the Minnesota Timberwolves (31-28) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Target Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Minnesota is 7-3 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- In the last 10 games, the Timberwolves are scoring 9.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Memphis is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Memphis games have exceeded the set total nine times.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 124.0, 10.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Timberwolves vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Minnesota has registered a 30-28-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Timberwolves have an ATS record of 16-13-1.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 36 times this season.
- The Timberwolves make 44.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points lower than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- In games Minnesota shoots higher than 45.2% from the field, it is 20-5 against the spread and 20-5 overall.
- Memphis has covered the spread 40 times this year (40-20-0).
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 16-7 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Memphis’ games have hit the over 33 times.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.9% from the field, 0.3% higher than the 45.6% the Timberwolves’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Memphis has a 30-3 record against the spread and a 31-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.6% from the field.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.4 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (110-for-269)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (163-for-459)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.8 PTS, 7.0 AST, 40.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (135-for-385)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.2 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 59.6 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Malik Beasley: 11.9 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (170-for-482)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 26.8 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.5 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (69-for-209)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.7 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (103-for-324)
- Desmond Bane: 17.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.0 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (162-for-387)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 54.6 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (82-for-239)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.