The Houston Rockets (15-41) visit the Phoenix Suns (47-10) after losing four straight road games. The Suns are heavy favorites by 15.5 points in the contest, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 234.5 points.
Suns vs. Rockets Predictions
Suns vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Suns vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Suns’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 226.1 points scored. That’s 8.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Suns’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 5.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Houston is 2-8-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall during its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Houston games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Rockets’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 229.3 points scored. That’s 5.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Rockets have scored 1.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 108.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Phoenix has put together a 32-25-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more, the Suns have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 28 times this season.
- The Suns are shooting 48.1% from the field this season, the same percentage the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Phoenix is 19-12 against the spread and 28-3 overall when it shoots better than 48.1% from the field.
- Houston has registered a 22-33-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Rockets are winless against the spread when they are 15.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, Houston’s games have hit the over 32 times.
- Houston has put together a 17-10-1 record against the spread and a 13-15 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 44.0% from the field.
Suns vs. Rockets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Phoenix games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 234.5-point over/under 10 times.
- This season, 18 of Houston’s games have ended with a score higher than 234.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 234.5 is 12.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Suns (113.5 points per game) and the Rockets (108.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 11.7 fewer points than the 222.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Suns have seen a 220.6 average over/under in their games this season, 13.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Rockets games have an over/under of 223.7 points this season, 10.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 15.0 PTS, 10.8 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (60-for-180)
- Devin Booker: 25.5 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (133-for-358)
- Mikal Bridges: 13.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (80-for-216)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.3 PTS, 10.3 REB, 63.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Cameron Johnson: 11.8 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (132-for-308)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.6 PTS, 10.2 REB, 48.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (98-for-264)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.4 PTS, 49.9 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (41-for-142)
- Eric Gordon: 14.2 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (103-for-240)
- Alperen Sengun: 8.6 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (15-for-60)
- Jalen Green: 14.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (75-for-250)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.