The Indiana Pacers (19-40) are only 1.5-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the Washington Wizards (26-30) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total is 224 in the matchup.
Pacers vs. Wizards Predictions
Pacers vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Indiana covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana’s last 10 contests saw nine go over the total.
- The Pacers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 225.0 points scored. That’s 1.0 more point than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 3.0 points higher than their season-long average.
- Washington is 2-8-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall during its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Washington games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Wizards games averaged 5.0 fewer points (219.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Wizards are scoring 100.7 points per game compared to their 106.9 season average.
Pacers vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Indiana has covered the spread 28 times this season (28-31-0).
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Pacers are 10-13 against the spread.
- This season, 33 of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pacers are shooting 45.6% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 45.7% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Indiana has a 15-13 record against the spread and a 13-15 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Washington has covered the spread in a game 21 times this season (21-35-0).
- The Wizards are 12-17 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 28 times this year.
- The Wizards have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points fewer than the 47.4% shooting opponents of the Pacers have averaged.
- Washington is 13-12 against the spread and 16-9 overall when it shoots higher than 47.4% from the field.
Pacers vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- This season, Indiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 224 points 27 times.
- This season, 21 of Washington’s games have ended with a score higher than 224 points.
- The Pacers average 109.2 points per game against the Wizards’ 106.9, amounting to 7.9 points under the matchup’s total of 224.
- These two teams give up a combined 221.9 points per game, 2.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Pacers games is 6.2 points fewer than the over/under of 224 points in this matchup.
- Wizards games have an over/under of 217.0 points this season, 7.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Pacers Team Leaders
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Chris Duarte: 13.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (87-for-239)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 18.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 44.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (46-for-150)
- Oshae Brissett: 7.0 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (43-for-127)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 16.3 PTS, 8.7 REB, 45.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (96-for-290)
- Bradley Beal: 23.2 PTS, 6.6 AST, 45.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (63-for-210)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 11.4 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (102-for-273)
- Deni Avdija: 7.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (48-for-158)
- Daniel Gafford: 8.9 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 67.8 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.