The Chicago Bulls (37-21) are favored (by 5.5 points) to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (22-37) on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 233.5.
Bulls vs. Kings Predictions
Bulls vs. Kings Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Chicago is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 228.2 total points, 5.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bulls have scored 8.7 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Sacramento games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Kings’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 225.5 points scored. That’s 8.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Kings have a 109.4 points-per-game average, 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Chicago has covered the spread 34 times over 58 games with a set spread.
- The Bulls are 10-4 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, 32 of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Bulls have a 48.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.8% higher than the 47.5% of shots the Kings’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Chicago shoots better than 47.5% from the field, it is 25-4 against the spread and 24-5 overall.
- Sacramento has put together a record of 27-32-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Kings have gone 10-11 against the spread.
- Sacramento games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 30 times this year.
- This season, Sacramento has an 18-6 record against the spread and a 16-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.6% from the field.
Bulls vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Chicago’s 58 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 233.5 points.
- This season, 18 of Sacramento’s games have ended with a score higher than 233.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 222.1 points per game, 11.4 points fewer than the total of 233.5 for this game.
- The 224.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.6 fewer than the 233.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bulls games is 13.5 points fewer than the over/under of 233.5 points in this matchup.
- Kings games have an over/under of 224.5 points this season, 9.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 51.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (33-for-98)
- Nikola Vucevic: 18.1 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 47.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (79-for-246)
- Zach LaVine: 24.6 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (135-for-338)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (110-for-260)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.1 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (50-for-121)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.5 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (47-for-176)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.0 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (106-for-261)
- Davion Mitchell: 10.4 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (75-for-230)
- Damian Jones: 6.3 PTS, 63.8 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
- Alex Len: 6.2 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.