The Minnesota Timberwolves (30-27) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Charlotte Hornets (29-29) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022 at Target Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 243.5.
Timberwolves vs. Hornets Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Minnesota covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota’s past 10 games saw nine go over the total.
- The last 10 Timberwolves games averaged 232.5 total points, 11.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Timberwolves have a points-per-game average 11.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 15.5 fewer points (228.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 112.8 points per game compared to their 113.8 season average.
Timberwolves vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread 30 times in 57 games with a set spread.
- The Timberwolves are 6-4 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 35 times this season.
- This season, the Timberwolves have a 44.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% lower than the 46.5% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have made.
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 46.5% from the field, it is 18-3 against the spread and 18-3 overall.
- Charlotte has put together a 32-26-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 7-4 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte’s games have gone over the total 28 times this season.
- The Hornets are shooting 45.8% from the field, 0.1% higher than the 45.7% the Timberwolves’ opponents have shot this season.
- Charlotte is 18-8 against the spread and 17-9 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
Timberwolves vs. Hornets Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s total of 243.5 points 13 times this season.
- There have been 16 Charlotte games that have finished with a combined score higher than 243.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 243.5 is 16.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Timberwolves (113.3 points per game) and the Hornets (113.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 226.3 points per game, 17.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Timberwolves have seen a 223.4 average over/under in their games this season, 20.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 17.3 points more than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (226.2 points).
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.1 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (104-for-255)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (162-for-448)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.1 PTS, 6.9 AST, 41.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (129-for-363)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.2 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 59.8 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Malik Beasley: 12.2 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (168-for-468)
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 20.1 PTS, 7.0 REB, 7.5 AST, 1.6 STL, 42.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (138-for-370)
- Miles Bridges: 19.7 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.2 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (100-for-326)
- Terry Rozier: 18.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.1 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (149-for-408)
- Gordon Hayward: 16.1 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (85-for-218)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (142-for-414)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.