Pacific Division foes square off when the Golden State Warriors (42-15) visit the Los Angeles Clippers (28-30) at Staples Center, starting at 10:30 PM ET on Monday, February 14, 2022. The Clippers are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season.
Warriors vs. Clippers Predictions
Warriors vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Golden State is 8-2 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Golden State games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Los Angeles covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Clippers have scored 4.7 more points per contest compared to their 106.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Golden State is 29-25-3 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 18-13-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times this season.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.0% higher than the 44.6% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Golden State has a 23-9-2 record against the spread and a 31-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a matchup 26 times this year (26-31-1).
- The Clippers are 7-5 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 28 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Clippers have shot at a 45.2% rate from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points above the 43.0% shooting opponents of the Warriors have averaged.
- Los Angeles has put together a 22-14-1 record against the spread and a 22-15 straight up record in games it shoots above 43.0% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.7 PTS, 6.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 42.2 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (242-for-643)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.0 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (119-for-286)
- Jordan Poole: 16.5 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (121-for-358)
- Kevon Looney: 6.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 54.5 FG%
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.6 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (125-for-379)
- Terance Mann: 10.2 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (56-for-154)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 64.9 FG%
- Luke Kennard: 11.6 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (126-for-293)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 61.9 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.