The Indiana Pacers (19-38) are 6-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Minnesota Timberwolves (29-27) on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 235.5.
Timberwolves vs. Pacers Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Minnesota is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Minnesota games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Timberwolves games averaged 3.6 fewer points (231.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Timberwolves are scoring 9.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Indiana is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in nine of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Pacers games averaged 221.9 total points, 13.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Pacers are scoring 112.2 points per game compared to their 108.9 season average.
Timberwolves vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread in a game 29 times this season (29-27-0).
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Timberwolves went 5-4 against the spread.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over 34 times.
- The Timberwolves make 44.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.3 percentage points lower than the Pacers have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- In games Minnesota shoots higher than 47.1% from the field, it is 16-3 against the spread and 16-3 overall.
- Indiana has put together a 27-30-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pacers are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Indiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 31 times this year.
- The Pacers are shooting 45.5% from the field, 0.2% lower than the 45.7% the Timberwolves’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana has put together a 14-13 record against the spread and a 13-14 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.7% from the field.
Timberwolves vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Minnesota’s 56 games have gone over Sunday’s total of 235.5 points.
- This season, 15 of Indiana’s games have ended with a score higher than 235.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 222 points per game, 13.5 points fewer than the over/under of 235.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 223 points per game, 12.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Timberwolves games is 223.2 points, 12.3 fewer than the over/under of 235.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 18.5 points separates this game’s over/under (235.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pacers’ games (217.0 points) this season.
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.3 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.4 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (103-for-254)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (155-for-435)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.0 PTS, 6.9 AST, 41.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (126-for-357)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.2 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.5 STL, 59.5 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Malik Beasley: 12.3 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (165-for-463)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Chris Duarte: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (87-for-238)
- Oshae Brissett: 6.7 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (39-for-116)
- Goga Bitadze: 4.6 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 17.4 3PT% (8-for-46)
- Isaiah Jackson: 5.8 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.