The New York Knicks (25-31) play the Portland Trail Blazers (22-34) as 4.5-point favorites on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 218.5.
Knicks vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Knicks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Knicks vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- New York has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 New York games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Knicks games averaged 212.6 total points, 5.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Knicks have a points-per-game average 3.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Portland has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 5.5 more points (224.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Trail Blazers have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 107.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Knicks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- New York is 26-30-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 10-6.
- This season, 26 of New York’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Knicks are shooting 43.5% from the field this season, 4.0 percentage points lower than the 47.5% the Trail Blazers allow to opponents.
- New York has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.5% from the field.
- Portland is 22-33-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 7-13.
- Portland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 27 times this season.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.7% from the field, 0.4% higher than the 44.3% the Knicks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Portland is 13-15-1 against the spread and 15-14 overall when it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
Knicks vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 218.5 points 18 times this season.
- A total of 29 of Portland’s games finished with a combined score higher than 218.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 218.5 is 6.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Knicks (104.8 points per game) and the Trail Blazers (107.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 218.2 points per game, 0.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Knicks games is 212.0 points, 6.5 fewer than the over/under of 218.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Trail Blazers’ games this season (220.9 points).
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.3 PTS, 10.1 REB, 5.1 AST, 42.0 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (88-for-287)
- RJ Barrett: 18.0 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (96-for-271)
- Alec Burks: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (96-for-247)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 76.7 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.4 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (159-for-396)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 14.6 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.3 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (12-for-52)
- Anfernee Simons: 16.1 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (144-for-367)
- Nassir Little: 9.8 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (51-for-154)
- CJ Elleby: 4.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Trendon Watford: 4.4 PTS, 58.3 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.