The Brooklyn Nets (29-25) visit the Washington Wizards (24-29) after losing six straight road games. The Wizards are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is set at 217.
Wizards vs. Nets Predictions
Wizards vs. Nets Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Washington covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Wizards’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 220.3 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Wizards have scored 4.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Brooklyn is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 1-9 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Nets’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 227.3 points scored. That’s 10.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Nets have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 110.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wizards vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Washington is 20-33-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 5-14 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 26 of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.2% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 44.8% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Washington has a 17-17 record against the spread and a 19-15 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
- Brooklyn has compiled a 20-34-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Nets are just 2-8 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 26 times this season.
- The Nets are shooting 46.8% from the field, 1.2% higher than the 45.6% the Wizards’ opponents have shot this season.
- Brooklyn has compiled an 18-16 record against the spread and a 25-9 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
Wizards vs. Nets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Washington games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 217-point total 26 times.
- There have been 36 Brooklyn games that have finished with a combined score over 217 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 217 is 0.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wizards (106.8 points per game) and the Nets (110.9 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 4.0 fewer points than the 221 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Wizards have seen a 216.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Nets’ games this season (221.9 points).
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 16.1 PTS, 8.7 REB, 45.6 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (92-for-275)
- Bradley Beal: 23.2 PTS, 6.6 AST, 45.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (63-for-210)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.1 PTS, 64.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 12.6 PTS, 5.8 AST, 37.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (70-for-226)
- Daniel Gafford: 8.9 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 67.8 FG%
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 22.5 PTS, 8.0 REB, 10.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (102-for-307)
- Patty Mills: 13.6 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (173-for-408)
- Blake Griffin: 6.7 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 23.0 3PT% (28-for-122)
- Bruce Brown: 6.0 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- DeAndre’ Bembry: 5.8 PTS, 56.8 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (15-for-36)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.