The Dallas Mavericks (32-23) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (27-29) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at American Airlines Center as 7-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 215.
Mavericks vs. Clippers Predictions
Mavericks vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Dallas is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Mavericks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 214.7 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 4.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Los Angeles covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Clippers games averaged 3.1 more points (218.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Clippers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 110.9, 4.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Mavericks vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Dallas is 28-26-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 7 points or more, the Mavericks have gone 4-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over 18 times this season.
- This season, the Mavericks have a 45.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.8% higher than the 44.6% of shots the Clippers’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Dallas shoots higher than 44.6% from the field, it is 18-10-1 against the spread and 23-6 overall.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 25 times over 56 games with a set spread.
- The Clippers are 4-3 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 27 times this year.
- The Clippers’ 45.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 16-10-1 record against the spread and an 18-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.3% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Clippers Over/Under Trends
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (215 points) 20 times this season.
- In Los Angeles’ 56 games this season, 27 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 215.
- Together, the two teams combine for 212.8 points per game, 2.2 points fewer than the point total of 215 for this matchup.
- The 211 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.0 fewer than the 215 total in this contest.
- The Mavericks have seen a 214.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Clippers’ games have a total points bet of 216.6 points this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 26.2 PTS, 8.9 REB, 9.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (100-for-316)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.1 PTS, 5.5 AST, 50.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (57-for-161)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (49-for-173)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (101-for-278)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (102-for-304)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (123-for-372)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.4 PTS, 8.0 REB, 64.9 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.0 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (54-for-151)
- Luke Kennard: 11.8 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (123-for-286)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: 7.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 62.4 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (3-for-6)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.