The Toronto Raptors (29-23) visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (17-36) after winning three straight road games. The Raptors are heavy favorites by 10 points in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 204.5.
Raptors vs. Thunder Predictions
Raptors vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Toronto is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Toronto’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 12.7 more points (217.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Raptors have scored 6.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Thunder’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 214.9 points scored. That’s 10.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Thunder are scoring 101.6 points per game compared to their 101.0 season average.
Raptors vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Toronto has put together a record of 30-21-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Raptors have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Toronto’s games have hit the over 29 times.
- The Raptors are shooting 44.1% from the field this season, 0.6 percentage points lower than the 44.7% the Thunder allow to opponents.
- Toronto is 16-7 against the spread and 16-7 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in a matchup 33 times this year (33-18-2).
- The Thunder are 10-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- This year, Oklahoma City’s games have hit the over 22 times.
- The Thunder are shooting 41.8% from the field, 4.1% lower than the 45.9% the Raptors’ opponents have shot this season.
- Oklahoma City is 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it shoots better than 45.9% from the field.
Raptors vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (204.5 points) 36 times this season.
- There have been 33 Oklahoma City games that have finished with a combined score higher than 204.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 209.4 points per game, 4.9 points more than the total of 204.5 for this game.
- The 214.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.8 more than the 204.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Raptors have seen a 214.0 average over/under in their games this season, 9.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Thunder’s games have a total points bet of 213.7 points this season, 9.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.6 PTS, 7.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (185-for-467)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.5 PTS, 8.7 REB, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.0 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (43-for-121)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 47.3 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (38-for-119)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 18.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.1 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (137-for-342)
- OG Anunoby: 18.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (92-for-258)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.7 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (67-for-241)
- Josh Giddey: 12.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 6.2 AST, 41.4 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (49-for-194)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.0 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 33.4 3PT% (122-for-365)
- Darius Bazley: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.0 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (49-for-169)
- Kenrich Williams: 7.2 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (40-for-109)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.