The Phoenix Suns (44-10) take a three-game win streak into a home matchup with the Milwaukee Bucks (35-21), winners of four straight. The Bucks are underdogs by 3.5 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022.
Suns vs. Bucks Predictions
Suns vs. Bucks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Suns are scoring 2.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Milwaukee covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 119.2, 6.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Suns vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread in a matchup 30 times this season (30-24-0).
- The Suns are 21-21 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Phoenix’s games have gone over the total 26 times this season.
- The Suns make 47.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.4 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (44.4%).
- Phoenix has a 26-17 record against the spread and a 38-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 26 times over 56 games with a set spread.
- The Bucks are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Milwaukee have hit the over 26 times this season.
- The Bucks’ 46.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Suns have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- This season, Milwaukee has a 25-14 record against the spread and a 32-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 15.0 PTS, 10.5 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.9 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (57-for-168)
- Devin Booker: 25.7 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (125-for-335)
- Mikal Bridges: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.2 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (75-for-203)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.1 PTS, 10.4 REB, 63.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Cameron Johnson: 11.9 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (127-for-296)
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.2 PTS, 11.3 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.4 BLK, 54.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (54-for-178)
- Jrue Holiday: 17.9 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.5 STL, 50.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (77-for-195)
- Khris Middleton: 19.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (104-for-276)
- Bobby Portis: 15.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 48.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (94-for-220)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.2 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (124-for-300)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.