The New York Knicks (24-30) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Denver Nuggets (29-24) on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at Ball Arena as 6.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 217.5 points.
Nuggets vs. Knicks Predictions
Nuggets vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Denver covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Nuggets games averaged 222.8 total points, 5.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 7.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- New York has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- New York’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Knicks games averaged 211.5 total points, 6.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 105.1, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Nuggets vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread 23 times in 53 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Nuggets have gone 5-10 against the spread.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 29 times this season.
- The Nuggets make 47.2% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.1 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- Denver has a 20-17 record against the spread and a 22-15 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
- New York has covered the spread in a matchup 25 times this year (25-29-0).
- The Knicks are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, New York’s games have hit the over 24 times.
- The Knicks are shooting 43.5% from the field, 3.2% lower than the 46.7% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- New York has compiled a 10-2 record against the spread and a 10-2 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Denver and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 217.5 points 29 times.
- A total of 16 of New York’s games ended with a combined score over 217.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 217.5 is 3.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nuggets (109.3 points per game) and the Knicks (104.4 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 4.7 fewer points than the 212.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Nuggets games is 216.9 points, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 217.5 points for this contest.
- Knicks games have an over/under of 211.8 points this season, 5.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.9 PTS, 13.7 REB, 7.9 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (75-for-197)
- Will Barton: 15.5 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (106-for-287)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.6 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (55-for-167)
- Monte Morris: 12.8 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (81-for-217)
- Jeff Green: 10.3 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (36-for-111)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 18.4 PTS, 9.8 REB, 5.0 AST, 41.6 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (83-for-271)
- RJ Barrett: 17.5 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (91-for-258)
- Alec Burks: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (94-for-237)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.5 BLK, 78.3 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 13.8 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (146-for-365)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.