The Detroit Pistons (12-41) visit the Dallas Mavericks (31-23) after losing four straight road games. The Mavericks are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the contest, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 8, 2022.
Mavericks vs. Pistons Predictions
Mavericks vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Dallas covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Dallas games has surpassed the set total five times.
- During the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 3.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Detroit is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Pistons’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 108.4, 5.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Mavericks vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Dallas is 27-26-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The Mavericks are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points lower than the 47.2% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Dallas is 14-2-1 against the spread and 16-1 overall when it shoots better than 47.2% from the field.
- Detroit has compiled a 26-27-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 10 points or more, the Pistons have gone 10-10 against the spread.
- Games involving Detroit have hit the over 26 times this season.
- The Pistons have shot at a 42.0% rate from the field this season, 3.4 percentage points less than the 45.4% shooting opponents of the Mavericks have averaged.
- This season, Detroit has a 10-4 record against the spread and a 7-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.4% from the field.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 26.0 PTS, 8.9 REB, 9.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (95-for-307)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.0 PTS, 5.5 AST, 50.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (55-for-157)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (49-for-173)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.2 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (99-for-275)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (102-for-304)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.8 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (133-for-390)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (84-for-256)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.2 BLK, 51.3 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (3-for-24)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (18-for-72)
- Trey Lyles: 10.4 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (44-for-144)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.