DeMar DeRozan and the Chicago Bulls (33-19) are 1.5-point underdogs against Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (31-21) Sunday, February 6, 2022 at United Center. The game begins at 3:30 PM ET.
76ers vs. Bulls Predictions
76ers vs. Bulls Betting Odds
76ers vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Philadelphia’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- During the past 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 0.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Chicago is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Chicago’s last 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bulls have scored 2.7 more points per contest compared to their 111.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has gone 25-26-1 against the spread this season.
- The 76ers are 13-17 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 20 times.
- The 76ers make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.1 percentage points higher than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (46.4%).
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 46.4% from the field, it is 19-7-1 against the spread and 23-4 overall.
- Chicago is 30-22-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 7-9 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 29 of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulls’ 47.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.8 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (45.0%).
- Chicago is 23-9 against the spread and 24-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.0% from the field.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.0 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.5 BLK, 49.3 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (50-for-139)
- Tobias Harris: 18.8 PTS, 7.3 REB, 47.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (52-for-151)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.9 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (63-for-158)
- Seth Curry: 15.4 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (97-for-239)
- Andre Drummond: 6.2 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 54.1 FG%
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.6 PTS, 5.1 AST, 50.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (30-for-89)
- Nikola Vucevic: 17.5 PTS, 11.7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 46.4 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (74-for-221)
- Zach LaVine: 24.7 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (125-for-315)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 7.9 PTS, 53.0 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (44-for-103)
- Troy Brown Jr.: 4.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.