The Portland Trail Blazers (21-32) are underdogs (by 8.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (32-21) on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 226.5.
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Milwaukee games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 225.4 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bucks have a points-per-game average 0.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Portland covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 6.1 fewer points (220.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Trail Blazers have a 104.3 points-per-game average, 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 23 times in 53 games with a set spread.
- The Bucks are 8-8 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 23 times this season.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.5% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points lower than the 47.2% the Trail Blazers allow to opponents.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 47.2% from the field, it is 14-5 against the spread and 18-1 overall.
- Portland is 21-31-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Portland’s games have gone over the total 26 times this year.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 44.8% clip from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points higher than the 44.3% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- This season, Portland has a 12-14-1 record against the spread and a 14-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
Bucks vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- This season, 22 of Milwaukee’s 53 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 226.5 points.
- In Portland’s 53 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 226.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 219.6 points per game, 6.9 points fewer than the point total of 226.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 220.4 points per game, 6.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bucks games is 5.1 points fewer than the over/under of 226.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (226.5 points) and the average total points bet in Trail Blazers’ games (220.7 points) this season.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 28.9 PTS, 11.3 REB, 6.0 AST, 1.4 BLK, 53.6 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (46-for-166)
- Khris Middleton: 19.6 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (97-for-254)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.0 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.5 STL, 49.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (73-for-186)
- Bobby Portis: 14.9 PTS, 9.2 REB, 47.6 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (79-for-198)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.2 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (115-for-282)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 14.3 PTS, 10.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 54.3 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (12-for-49)
- Damian Lillard: 24.0 PTS, 7.3 AST, 40.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (92-for-284)
- Nassir Little: 9.8 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (51-for-154)
- Dennis Smith Jr.: 5.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
- Ben McLemore: 8.5 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (81-for-202)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.