The Charlotte Hornets (28-24) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Miami Heat (33-20) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 5, 2022 at Spectrum Center.
Heat vs. Hornets Predictions
Heat vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Heat vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Heat have scored 1.0 more point per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Charlotte’s past 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The Hornets’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 110.6, 3.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread in a matchup 31 times this season (31-23-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Heat have gone 14-10 against the spread.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 33 times out of 54 chances this season.
- The Heat make 46.0% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.5 percentage points lower than the Hornets have allowed to their opponents (46.5%).
- In games Miami shoots higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 21-6 against the spread and 22-4 overall.
- Charlotte has covered the spread 31 times over 53 games with a set spread.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 13-6 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 26 times out of 53 chances.
- The Hornets have shot at a 46.1% clip from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points above the 44.4% shooting opponents of the Heat have averaged.
- Charlotte has compiled a 21-9 record against the spread and a 19-11 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 21.7 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.3 FG%, 21.5 3PT% (14-for-65)
- Tyler Herro: 20.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (111-for-299)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.1 PTS, 8.2 AST, 41.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (81-for-248)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.1 PTS, 10.0 REB, 1.5 STL, 52.5 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 11.8 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (153-for-421)
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 7.7 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.6 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (116-for-324)
- Miles Bridges: 19.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 48.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (93-for-294)
- Terry Rozier: 18.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.1 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (127-for-341)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (83-for-209)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (133-for-363)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.