Two of the league’s best scorers take the court when Luka Doncic (sixth, 26.0 PPG) and the Dallas Mavericks (29-23) host Joel Embiid (first, 29.1 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (31-20) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Mavericks are 1-point favorites.
Mavericks vs. 76ers Predictions
Mavericks vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Dallas has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Dallas and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 3.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Philadelphia covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- During the last 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 109.6 points per game compared to their 107.8 season average.
Mavericks vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread 25 times over 52 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Mavericks have gone 16-13-1 against the spread.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
- The Mavericks are shooting 45.3% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points higher than the 45.0% the 76ers allow to opponents.
- Dallas is 15-9-1 against the spread and 19-6 overall when it shoots better than 45.0% from the field.
- Philadelphia has gone 25-25-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 11-8-1.
- This year, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 20 times.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.4% from the field, 1.0% higher than the 45.4% the Mavericks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 21-8-1 record against the spread and a 26-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.4% from the field.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 26.0 PTS, 8.8 REB, 8.9 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (93-for-298)
- Jalen Brunson: 15.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 50.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (50-for-148)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.7 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (49-for-173)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (93-for-257)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (102-for-304)
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 49.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (48-for-134)
- Tobias Harris: 18.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 47.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (52-for-151)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.9 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (63-for-156)
- Seth Curry: 15.5 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (94-for-233)
- Andre Drummond: 6.2 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 54.0 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.