The Boston Celtics (28-25) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (12-38) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Celtics vs. Pistons Predictions
Celtics vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Detroit has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Detroit’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- Over the past 10 games, the Pistons are scoring 108.0 points per game compared to their 102.3 season average.
Celtics vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Boston is 26-26-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Celtics went 3-6 against the spread.
- This season, Boston’s games have hit the over 22 times.
- The Celtics are shooting 45.0% from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points lower than the 47.2% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- In games Boston shoots higher than 47.2% from the field, it is 14-4-1 against the spread and 14-5 overall.
- Detroit has covered the spread in a game 25 times this year (25-26-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this year, the Pistons went 17-14 against the spread.
- This season, 26 of Detroit’s games have gone over the point total out of 51 chances.
- This season, Detroit has a 15-6 record against the spread and an 8-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.6% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (135-for-413)
- Jaylen Brown: 24.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (109-for-305)
- Robert Williams III: 9.8 PTS, 9.5 REB, 2.1 BLK, 73.3 FG%
- Marcus Smart: 11.6 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.9 STL, 40.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (65-for-208)
- Al Horford: 10.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 BLK, 43.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (53-for-177)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.1 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (120-for-361)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (84-for-256)
- Trey Lyles: 10.0 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (41-for-136)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.7 FG%, 13.0 3PT% (3-for-23)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.3 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.