The Boston Celtics (28-25) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (12-38) on Friday, February 4, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Celtics vs. Pistons Predictions
Celtics vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Detroit has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Detroit’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- Over the past 10 games, the Pistons are scoring 108.0 points per game compared to their 102.3 season average.
Celtics vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Boston is 26-26-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Celtics went 3-6 against the spread.
- This season, Boston’s games have hit the over 22 times.
- The Celtics are shooting 45.0% from the field this season, 2.2 percentage points lower than the 47.2% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- In games Boston shoots higher than 47.2% from the field, it is 14-4-1 against the spread and 14-5 overall.
- Detroit has covered the spread in a game 25 times this year (25-26-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this year, the Pistons went 17-14 against the spread.
- This season, 26 of Detroit’s games have gone over the point total out of 51 chances.
- This season, Detroit has a 15-6 record against the spread and an 8-13 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 43.6% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (135-for-413)
- Jaylen Brown: 24.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (109-for-305)
- Robert Williams III: 9.8 PTS, 9.5 REB, 2.1 BLK, 73.3 FG%
- Marcus Smart: 11.6 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.9 STL, 40.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (65-for-208)
- Al Horford: 10.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 BLK, 43.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (53-for-177)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.1 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (120-for-361)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (84-for-256)
- Trey Lyles: 10.0 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (41-for-136)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.7 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 BLK, 52.7 FG%, 13.0 3PT% (3-for-23)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.3 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (17-for-66)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.