The Phoenix Suns (41-9) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to extend an 11-game win streak when they visit the Atlanta Hawks (24-26) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Suns vs. Hawks Predictions
Suns vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Suns vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Phoenix has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Phoenix’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Suns’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 5.0 points higher than their season-long average.
- Atlanta has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawks have a 116.2 points-per-game average, 4.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 28-22-0 against the spread this season.
- The Suns have an ATS record of 15-16 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Phoenix games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times this season.
- The Suns are shooting 47.8% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 46.4% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has a 20-11 record against the spread and a 29-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
- Atlanta has covered the spread 22 times this season (22-28-0).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 1-4.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over 26 times.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.6% from the field, 2.6% higher than the 44.0% the Suns’ opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta has put together a 22-14 record against the spread and a 23-13 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.0% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.9 PTS, 10.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (53-for-154)
- Devin Booker: 25.4 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (115-for-303)
- Mikal Bridges: 12.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.0 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (68-for-181)
- Cameron Johnson: 12.1 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (119-for-275)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.6 PTS, 10.4 REB, 63.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.7 PTS, 9.3 AST, 45.2 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (132-for-351)
- John Collins: 16.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 53.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (55-for-140)
- Clint Capela: 11.3 PTS, 12.3 REB, 1.4 BLK, 58.1 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 11.5 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (78-for-209)
- Danilo Gallinari: 10.2 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (64-for-164)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.