The Los Angeles Lakers (25-27) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game road slide when they square off against the Los Angeles Clippers (26-27) on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at Staples Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 217.5 in the matchup.
Clippers vs. Lakers Predictions
Clippers vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Clippers games averaged 215.2 total points, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Clippers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 7.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Los Angeles is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Lakers games averaged 222.7 total points, 5.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Lakers have scored 5.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 110.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 25-27-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Clippers are 10-14-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 24 times this season.
- The Clippers are shooting 44.9% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points lower than the 45.4% the Lakers allow to opponents.
- The Clippers are 16-9-1 against the spread and 17-9 overall when they shoot higher than 45.4% from the field.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a matchup 23 times this season (23-29-0).
- The Lakers have an ATS record of 7-7 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 29 times.
- The Lakers have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points greater than the 44.2% shooting opponents of the Clippers have averaged.
- The Lakers are 17-17 against the spread and 20-14 overall when they shoot better than 44.2% from the field.
Clippers vs. Lakers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 217.5 points 23 times.
- This season, 30 games Los Angeles played finished with a combined score higher than 217.5 points.
- The total for the game of 217.5 is 0.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Clippers (106.1 points per game) and the Lakers (110.8 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 1.5 fewer points than the 219 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Clippers have seen a 216.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Lakers’ games have a total points bet of 221.7 points this season, 4.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (116-for-355)
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (51-for-161)
- Paul George: 24.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.5 AST, 2.0 STL, 42.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (70-for-217)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 65.2 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.1 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (52-for-143)
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 18.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (56-for-182)
- Anthony Davis: 23.4 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.2 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 18.0 3PT% (11-for-61)
- Malik Monk: 12.4 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (103-for-253)
- Dwight Howard: 5.1 PTS, 61.5 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (6-for-9)
- Austin Reaves: 5.8 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.