Two sliding teams hit the court when the Brooklyn Nets (29-21) visit the Sacramento Kings (18-34) on Wednesday, February 2, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Nets are 4.5-point favorites as they look to break a five-game losing streak against the Kings, losers of seven straight. The over/under is set at 230.5 in the matchup.
Nets vs. Kings Predictions
Nets vs. Kings Betting Odds
Nets vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 2.7 fewer points (227.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Nets’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.0 point higher than their season-long average.
- Sacramento is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Sacramento’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Kings games averaged 4.7 fewer points (225.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Kings have a 110.5 points-per-game average, 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has put together a 20-30-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nets have an ATS record of 8-17 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Brooklyn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 24 times this season.
- This season, the Nets have a 47.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.1% lower than the 47.3% of shots the Kings’ opponents have knocked down.
- Brooklyn is 15-12 against the spread and 22-5 overall when it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Sacramento is 22-30-0 against the spread this season.
- The Kings have an ATS record of 9-12 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Sacramento’s games have gone over the total 25 times this year.
- This season, Sacramento has a 17-10 record against the spread and a 15-12 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
Nets vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Brooklyn games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 230.5 points.
- There have been 17 Sacramento games that have finished with a combined score over 230.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 221.1 points per game, 9.4 points fewer than the over/under of 230.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 225 points per game, 5.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Nets games is 8.8 points fewer than the over/under of 230.5 points in this matchup.
- Kings games have an over/under of 224.1 points this season, 6.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 22.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 9.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.0 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (99-for-294)
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Patty Mills: 13.6 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (158-for-370)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.5 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Bruce Brown: 6.0 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Kings Team Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton: 14.4 PTS, 7.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 46.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (101-for-238)
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (39-for-157)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.4 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (95-for-235)
- Buddy Hield: 14.6 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (174-for-474)
- Davion Mitchell: 9.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (57-for-184)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.