The Toronto Raptors (25-23) square off against the Miami Heat (32-19) as just 2-point favorites on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 211.5.
Raptors vs. Heat Predictions
Raptors vs. Heat Betting Odds
Raptors vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Toronto covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Toronto’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Raptors games averaged 2.6 more points (214.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Raptors are scoring 1.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Miami has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 211.5 points, which equals this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 109.4 points per game compared to their 108.7 season average.
Raptors vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Toronto has put together a 26-21-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Raptors are 8-9 against the spread.
- Toronto games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 26 times this season.
- The Raptors are shooting 43.7% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points lower than the 44.5% the Heat allow to opponents.
- In games Toronto shoots higher than 44.5% from the field, it is 14-7 against the spread and 14-7 overall.
- Miami has put together a 29-22-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Heat are 11-3 against the spread.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 32 times this season.
- Miami has compiled a 21-7 record against the spread and a 24-4 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.9% from the field.
Raptors vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (211.5 points) 27 times this season.
- A total of 28 of Miami’s games ended with a combined score over 211.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 211.5 is 4.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Raptors (107.5 points per game) and the Heat (108.7 points per game).
- The 211.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.1 fewer than the 211.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Raptors games is 213.5 points, 2.0 more than the over/under of 211.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates the average total points bet in Heat’s games (211.7 points) and this game’s over/under (211.5 points).
Raptors Team Leaders
- Fred VanVleet: 21.5 PTS, 7.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (169-for-431)
- Pascal Siakam: 21.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.6 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (36-for-107)
- Scottie Barnes: 14.7 PTS, 7.7 REB, 47.2 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (33-for-109)
- Gary Trent Jr.: 17.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.5 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (121-for-310)
- OG Anunoby: 18.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.0 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (83-for-238)
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 22.0 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.5 FG%, 23.0 3PT% (14-for-61)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 8.3 AST, 41.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (81-for-248)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.8 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (148-for-408)
- PJ Tucker: 8.6 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (65-for-138)
- Gabe Vincent: 9.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (81-for-206)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.