The Washington Wizards (23-26) will try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (31-21) on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at Fiserv Forum as big, 11.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Bucks vs. Wizards Predictions
Bucks vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Bucks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 1.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Washington covered the spread once in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Washington games have surpassed the set total five times.
- In their past 10 games, the Wizards have a 108.3 points-per-game average, 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 22 times this season (22-30-0).
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, 23 of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.4% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points lower than the 45.5% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee has an 18-8 record against the spread and a 24-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Washington has covered the spread 19 times this year (19-30-0).
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Wizards have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, 25 of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wizards’ 46.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than the Bucks have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- Washington has compiled an 18-17 record against the spread and a 20-15 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.3% from the field.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 28.8 PTS, 11.2 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.4 BLK, 53.2 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (46-for-163)
- Khris Middleton: 19.8 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (95-for-247)
- Jrue Holiday: 17.8 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.5 STL, 49.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (69-for-181)
- Bobby Portis: 14.8 PTS, 9.2 REB, 47.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (78-for-193)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.3 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (113-for-276)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.2 PTS, 6.6 AST, 45.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (63-for-210)
- Kyle Kuzma: 16.0 PTS, 8.8 REB, 45.7 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (83-for-251)
- Montrezl Harrell: 13.9 PTS, 7.0 REB, 65.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.2 PTS, 5.7 AST, 38.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (67-for-213)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 68.9 FG%
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.