A pair of sliding teams square off when the New York Knicks (23-27) host the Sacramento Kings (18-33) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Kings are 6-point underdogs as they look to break a six-game losing streak against the Knicks, losers of three straight.
Knicks vs. Kings Predictions
Knicks vs. Kings Betting Odds
Knicks vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- New York covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- New York’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Knicks have a points-per-game average 0.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Kings’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 109.7, 0.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Knicks vs. Kings Betting Trends
- New York has put together a record of 24-26-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 5-6.
- New York games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times this season.
- The Knicks make 43.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.6 percentage points lower than the Kings have allowed to their opponents (47.2%).
- New York has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.2% from the field.
- Sacramento is 22-29-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Kings have an ATS record of 7-9.
- Sacramento games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 25 times this year.
- The Kings’ 45.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.1 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- This season, Sacramento has an 18-10 record against the spread and a 16-12 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 18.5 PTS, 9.9 REB, 5.0 AST, 41.3 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (79-for-258)
- RJ Barrett: 17.5 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (85-for-236)
- Alec Burks: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.0 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (89-for-227)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.4 BLK, 78.2 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 13.6 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (131-for-336)
Kings Team Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton: 14.3 PTS, 7.2 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.7 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (99-for-233)
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (39-for-157)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.5 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (94-for-231)
- Buddy Hield: 14.7 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (171-for-462)
- Davion Mitchell: 9.4 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (55-for-177)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.