The Indiana Pacers (18-33) are only 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to end a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Los Angeles Clippers (25-26) on Monday, January 31, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Pacers vs. Clippers Predictions
Pacers vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Indiana has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Indiana games has gone over the set total seven times.
- In the last 10 games, the Pacers are scoring 3.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Los Angeles has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Los Angeles games have surpassed the set total five times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Clippers have scored 5.3 more points per contest compared to their 105.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Pacers vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Indiana has gone 26-25-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Pacers went 9-12 against the spread.
- Games involving Indiana have hit the over 26 times this season.
- The Pacers make 45.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.3 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- In games Indiana shoots better than 44.3% from the field, it is 17-12 against the spread and 15-14 overall.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread in a game 25 times this season (25-26-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Clippers have gone 13-10 against the spread.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 23 times out of 52 chances.
- The Clippers’ 44.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Pacers have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 14-6-1 record against the spread and a 15-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.9% from the field.
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 19.1 PTS, 12.1 REB, 5.0 AST, 58.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Caris LeVert: 17.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (58-for-178)
- Chris Duarte: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (75-for-214)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 18.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 44.8 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (46-for-150)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.0 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (109-for-340)
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (49-for-154)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.4 PTS, 7.8 REB, 64.9 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.1 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (52-for-139)
- Luke Kennard: 12.0 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (116-for-264)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.