Atlantic Division opponents square off when the Boston Celtics (26-25) host the Miami Heat (32-18) at TD Garden, tipping off at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 31, 2022. The Heat are 3-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season.
Celtics vs. Heat Predictions
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Boston covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Boston’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Celtics have a points-per-game average 0.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Miami has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Miami’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- During their past 10 games, the Heat have a 111.7 points-per-game average, 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread in a matchup 25 times this season (25-25-1).
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 12-14.
- Games involving Boston have hit the over 21 times this season.
- The Celtics are shooting 44.7% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 44.3% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Boston is 18-8-1 against the spread and 19-8 overall when it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
- Miami has put together a record of 29-21-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Heat have an ATS record of 9-2.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 31 times this year.
- The Heat’s 46.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.3 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (43.7%).
- This season, Miami has a 26-11 record against the spread and a 29-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 43.7% from the field.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.2 PTS, 8.4 REB, 43.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (131-for-399)
- Jaylen Brown: 24.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (106-for-293)
- Robert Williams III: 9.9 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.1 BLK, 73.3 FG%
- Al Horford: 10.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 43.4 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (49-for-167)
- Dennis Schroder: 14.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (62-for-176)
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 22.0 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 48.5 FG%, 23.0 3PT% (14-for-61)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 8.3 AST, 41.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (81-for-248)
- Duncan Robinson: 12.0 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (146-for-400)
- PJ Tucker: 8.6 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (65-for-138)
- Caleb Martin: 9.3 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (40-for-107)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.