The Washington State Cougars (11-7, 4-3 Pac-12) host the Colorado Buffaloes (13-7, 5-5 Pac-12) in a matchup of Pac-12 teams at Beasley Coliseum, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 30, 2022. The Cougars are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is 131.5 for the matchup.
Washington State vs. Colorado Predictions
Washington State vs. Colorado Betting Odds
|Washington State||-5.5||131.5 points|
Washington State vs. Colorado Last 10 Games
- Washington State is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Cougars games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 138.9 total points, 7.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Cougars are scoring 2.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Colorado covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Colorado’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Buffaloes games averaged 136.2 total points, 4.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Buffaloes have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Washington State vs. Colorado Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread eight times this season (8-10-0).
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Cougars are 6-7 against the spread.
- This season, Washington State’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Cougars average 74.0 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 66.4 the Buffaloes allow.
- When Washington State totals more than 66.4 points, it is 7-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Colorado has put together a 7-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Buffaloes have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of Colorado’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Buffaloes’ 70.3 points per game are 7.0 more points than the 63.3 the Cougars allow.
- Colorado is 5-5-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall when it scores more than 63.3 points.
Washington State vs. Colorado Over/Under Trends
- This season, Washington State games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 131.5-point total 11 times.
- There have been 12 Colorado games that have ended with a combined score over 131.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 131.5 is 12.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (74.0 points per game) and the Buffaloes (70.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.8 fewer points than the 129.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Cougars have seen a 139.8 over/under in their games this season, 8.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Buffaloes’ games this season (136.7 points).
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 12.7 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (45-for-125)
- Noah Williams: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.2 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (9-for-45)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.3 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 62.3 FG%
- Mouhamed Gueye: 7.1 PTS, 51.4 FG%
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.4 PTS, 33.5 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (34-for-107)
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 14.0 PTS, 8.6 REB, 45.9 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (15-for-58)
- Evan Battey: 12.0 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (16-for-35)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.0 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Nique Clifford: 5.8 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Tristan da Silva: 9.2 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (18-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.