The Milwaukee Bucks (31-20) will look to Giannis Antetokounmpo (third in the league scoring 28.8 points per game) when they try to hold off Nikola Jokic (seventh in the NBA with 26.2 PPG) and the Denver Nuggets (27-21) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The Bucks are 6.5-point home favorites in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET.
Bucks vs. Nuggets Predictions
Bucks vs. Nuggets Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Nuggets Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Milwaukee games has gone over the set total four times.
- In the past 10 games, the Bucks are scoring 1.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Denver has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Nuggets are scoring 117.5 points per game compared to their 108.5 season average.
Bucks vs. Nuggets Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has put together a 22-29-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Bucks have gone 11-13 against the spread.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total 22 times this season.
- The Bucks are shooting 45.4% from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points lower than the 46.5% the Nuggets allow to opponents.
- Milwaukee is 14-4 against the spread and 18-0 overall when it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- Denver has covered the spread in a game 20 times this year (20-28-0).
- The Nuggets have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Denver’s games have hit the over 26 times.
- The Nuggets are shooting 46.9% from the field, 2.9% higher than the 44.0% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Denver has compiled a 17-16 record against the spread and a 20-13 straight up record in games it shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 28.8 PTS, 11.3 REB, 5.9 AST, 1.4 BLK, 53.4 FG%, 28.5 3PT% (45-for-158)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (94-for-244)
- Jrue Holiday: 17.9 PTS, 6.5 AST, 1.5 STL, 49.0 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (68-for-177)
- Bobby Portis: 14.9 PTS, 9.3 REB, 47.4 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (77-for-190)
- Pat Connaughton: 10.4 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (112-for-275)
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.2 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.7 AST, 1.4 STL, 57.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (69-for-184)
- Will Barton: 15.4 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (97-for-262)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.5 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (49-for-151)
- Monte Morris: 12.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (70-for-195)
- Facundo Campazzo: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (50-for-161)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.