The Detroit Pistons (11-37) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (30-19) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena as 7.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET.
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Cleveland covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland’s last 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Detroit has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Detroit’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Pistons have scored 4.2 more points per contest compared to their 102.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Cleveland has registered a 31-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Cleveland games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times this season.
- This season, the Cavaliers have a 46.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% lower than the 47.3% of shots the Pistons’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Cleveland shoots better than 47.3% from the field, it is 14-5 against the spread and 15-4 overall.
- Detroit has covered the spread 24 times this season (24-24-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this year, the Pistons have gone 16-13 against the spread.
- This year, Detroit’s games have hit the over 24 times.
- The Pistons are shooting 42.0% from the field, 2.2% lower than the 44.2% the Cavaliers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Detroit is 12-3 against the spread and 6-9 overall when it shoots higher than 44.2% from the field.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 19.7 PTS, 8.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (106-for-291)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.4 BLK, 68.9 FG%
- Evan Mobley: 15.0 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Kevin Love: 14.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 43.9 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (104-for-255)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 15.3 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (116-for-345)
- Cade Cunningham: 16.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 40.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (82-for-250)
- Trey Lyles: 10.2 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (39-for-134)
- Hamidou Diallo: 10.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.1 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (17-for-64)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 13.6 3PT% (3-for-22)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.