The Portland Trail Blazers (21-28) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game road win streak when they square off against the Chicago Bulls (30-18) on Sunday, January 30, 2022 at United Center. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET.
Bulls vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Bulls vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Chicago covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Chicago games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Bulls’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 3.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Portland is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Trail Blazers have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their 108.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Chicago is 27-21-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are 6-3 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, 25 of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulls make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is the same percentage the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents.
- In games Chicago shoots higher than 47.5% from the field, it is 18-2 against the spread and 18-2 overall.
- Portland has covered the spread 21 times over 49 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 5-5.
- Portland’s games have gone over the total 25 times this season.
- Portland is 11-8-1 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.5 PTS, 49.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Nikola Vucevic: 16.6 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 44.2 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (68-for-206)
- Zach LaVine: 25.0 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (118-for-297)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (110-for-260)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 7.6 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (37-for-89)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 14.7 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 54.3 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (9-for-45)
- CJ McCollum: 20.6 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (102-for-252)
- Norman Powell: 18.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (80-for-204)
- Robert Covington: 7.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 39.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (76-for-215)
- Nassir Little: 9.8 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (51-for-154)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.