The Sacramento Kings (18-32) are heavy underdogs (by 10.5 points) to break a 10-game road losing streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (29-19) on Saturday, January 29, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 220.5.
76ers vs. Kings Predictions
76ers vs. Kings Betting Odds
76ers vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Philadelphia’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 76ers games averaged 217.0 total points, 3.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Sacramento covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Kings’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 227.6 points scored. That’s 7.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Kings are scoring 110.7 points per game compared to their 109.7 season average.
76ers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 24 times over 48 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 19 times.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.0% lower than the 47.2% of shots the Kings’ opponents have hit.
- Philadelphia has a 16-4-1 record against the spread and a 19-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Sacramento is 21-29-0 against the spread this year.
- The Kings have not covered a spread (0-2) when they are at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 25 of Sacramento’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Kings have shot at a 45.3% rate from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points greater than the 44.9% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- This season, Sacramento has a 17-8 record against the spread and a 15-10 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.9% from the field.
76ers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Philadelphia games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 220.5 points.
- This season, 29 of Sacramento’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 220.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 217.4 points per game, 3.1 points fewer than the point total of 220.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 220.2 points per game, 0.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The 76ers have seen a 215.0 average over/under in their games this season, 5.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.9 points separates the average total points bet in Kings’ games (224.4 points) and this game’s over/under (220.5 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 28.9 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.5 BLK, 49.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (46-for-126)
- Tobias Harris: 18.7 PTS, 7.4 REB, 47.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (48-for-142)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.5 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (59-for-145)
- Seth Curry: 15.8 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (91-for-218)
- Andre Drummond: 6.1 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 52.9 FG%
Kings Team Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.8 PTS, 7.2 AST, 1.6 STL, 46.3 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (94-for-224)
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (39-for-157)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.5 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (92-for-224)
- Buddy Hield: 14.9 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (171-for-455)
- Davion Mitchell: 9.3 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (52-for-170)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.