Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors (36-13) are 6.5-point favorites against Kevin Durant and the Brooklyn Nets (29-19) Saturday, January 29, 2022 at Chase Center. The matchup begins at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 232.5.
Warriors vs. Nets Predictions
Warriors vs. Nets Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Warriors’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 220.9 points scored. That’s 11.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 1.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Brooklyn covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Nets games averaged 228.8 total points, 3.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Nets have a 115.7 points-per-game average, 3.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread 27 times in 49 games with a set spread.
- The Warriors are 12-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over 18 times this season.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.5% higher than the 44.1% of shots the Nets’ opponents have hit.
- Golden State is 23-8-1 against the spread and 29-3 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 19 times over 48 games with a set spread.
- Brooklyn’s games have gone over the total 23 times this season.
- The Nets’ 47.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.8 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (42.5%).
- Brooklyn has compiled a 19-21 record against the spread and a 29-11 straight up record in games it shoots over 42.5% from the field.
Warriors vs. Nets Over/Under Trends
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (232.5 points) seven times this season.
- In Brooklyn’s 48 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 232.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 232.5 is 10.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Warriors (110.2 points per game) and the Nets (112.0 points per game).
- This game’s total is 20.6 fewer points than the 211.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Warriors have seen a 218.8 average over/under in their games this season, 13.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 11.0 points separates this game’s over/under (232.5 points) and the average total points bet in Nets’ games (221.5 points) this season.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.8 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.4 STL, 41.8 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (215-for-570)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.1 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (100-for-243)
- Jordan Poole: 16.8 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (106-for-308)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Kevon Looney: 6.1 PTS, 7.2 REB, 54.9 FG%
Nets Team Leaders
- James Harden: 23.0 PTS, 8.1 REB, 10.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.0 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (99-for-294)
- Kevin Durant: 29.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (67-for-180)
- Patty Mills: 13.7 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (152-for-358)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Bruce Brown: 6.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.