The Oklahoma City Thunder (14-33) will attempt to halt a six-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (17-32) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022 as 1.5-point favorites. The Pacers have lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 216.5 points.
Thunder vs. Pacers Predictions
Thunder vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Thunder vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma City has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Oklahoma City’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Thunder games averaged 1.6 fewer points (214.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Thunder are scoring 3.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Indiana has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Indiana games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Pacers games averaged 2.1 more points (218.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Pacers have a 112.4 points-per-game average, 3.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Thunder vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City is 30-16-1 against the spread this season.
- The Thunder are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Oklahoma City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times this season.
- This season, the Thunder have a 41.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 5.2% lower than the 46.8% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have hit.
- Oklahoma City has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 4-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.8% from the field.
- Indiana has covered the spread in a matchup 25 times this season (25-24-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Pacers are 16-9 against the spread.
- Indiana’s games have gone over the total 24 times this season.
- This season, Indiana has a 14-11 record against the spread and a 13-12 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.6% from the field.
Thunder vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oklahoma City games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 216.5-point total 14 times.
- In Indiana’s 49 games this season, 25 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 216.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 209.2 points per game, 7.3 points fewer than the point total of 216.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 218.1 points per game, 1.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Thunder games is 213.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the over/under of 216.5 points for this contest.
- Pacers games have an over/under of 216.3 points this season, 0.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 23.0 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (67-for-238)
- Josh Giddey: 11.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 6.2 AST, 40.4 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (45-for-169)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.1 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (104-for-318)
- Darius Bazley: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 38.8 FG%, 26.0 3PT% (38-for-146)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (50-for-147)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 19.0 PTS, 11.9 REB, 57.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (34-for-104)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Chris Duarte: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.0 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (74-for-208)
- Justin Holiday: 10.9 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (111-for-298)
- Torrey Craig: 6.2 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (35-for-105)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.