The San Antonio Spurs (18-31) are slight underdogs (by 2 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (30-17) on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET.
Bulls vs. Spurs Predictions
Bulls vs. Spurs Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Spurs Last 10 Games
- Chicago has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Bulls have scored 2.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- San Antonio has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- San Antonio and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Spurs have a 111.0 points-per-game average, 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Spurs Betting Trends
- Chicago has covered the spread 27 times in 47 games with a set spread.
- The Bulls are 18-8 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total 24 times this season.
- The Bulls are shooting 47.4% from the field this season, 1.2 percentage points higher than the 46.2% the Spurs allow to opponents.
- Chicago has a 19-5 record against the spread and a 19-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- San Antonio has compiled a 25-24-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Spurs are 15-14 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This season, 24 of San Antonio’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Spurs are shooting 46.3% from the field, 0.2% higher than the 46.1% the Bulls’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, San Antonio has a 16-5 record against the spread and a 13-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.4 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
- Nikola Vucevic: 16.6 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.2 BLK, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (67-for-201)
- Zach LaVine: 24.9 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (116-for-287)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (110-for-260)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (30-for-87)
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 19.2 PTS, 8.4 REB, 9.1 AST, 2.0 STL, 44.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (58-for-185)
- Jakob Poeltl: 13.0 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.7 BLK, 60.9 FG%
- Derrick White: 14.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (68-for-230)
- Keldon Johnson: 15.0 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (80-for-181)
- Devin Vassell: 11.5 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (73-for-206)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.