The Miami Heat (22-13) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (14-19) on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at AT&T Center. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The point total is 215.5 in the matchup.
Spurs vs. Heat Predictions
Spurs vs. Heat Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- San Antonio has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- San Antonio’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Spurs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 223.0 points scored. That’s 7.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Spurs are scoring 9.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 8.1 fewer points (207.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Heat’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 108.3, 0.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Spurs vs. Heat Betting Trends
- San Antonio has put together a record of 20-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Spurs have an ATS record of 3-3.
- San Antonio’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- This season, the Spurs have a 47.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.0% higher than the 44.1% of shots the Heat’s opponents have knocked down.
- San Antonio is 16-8 against the spread and 11-13 overall when it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
- Miami has covered the spread 19 times this year (19-16-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Heat are 7-2 against the spread.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times this season.
- The Heat’s 46.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is .
- Miami has compiled a 14-5 record against the spread and a 16-3 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.0% from the field.
Spurs vs. Heat Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Antonio games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 215.5-point over/under 19 times.
- This season, 15 games Miami played finished with a combined score over 215.5 points.
- The Spurs average 111.5 points per game against the Heat’s 107.4, amounting to 3.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 215.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 213.2 points per game, 2.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Spurs games is 219.6 points, 4.1 more than the over/under of 215.5 points for this contest.
- Heat games have an over/under of 210.5 points this season, 5.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 17.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 8.8 AST, 2.0 STL, 43.8 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (43-for-126)
- Derrick White: 14.3 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (51-for-175)
- Keldon Johnson: 15.3 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 47.2 3PT% (50-for-106)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.0 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 60.1 FG%
- Lonnie Walker IV: 11.2 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (50-for-162)
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.9 PTS, 8.2 AST, 43.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (66-for-202)
- Tyler Herro: 20.6 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (78-for-191)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.6 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (104-for-301)
- PJ Tucker: 7.9 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (40-for-88)
- Dewayne Dedmon: 6.5 PTS, 57.5 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (12-for-20)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.