The Utah Jazz (20-9) hit the court against the Charlotte Hornets (16-16) as double-digit, 12-point favorites on Monday, December 20, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 234 points.
Jazz vs. Hornets Predictions
Jazz vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Jazz vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Utah has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The last 10 Jazz games averaged 218.0 total points, 16.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Jazz have a points-per-game average 7.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Charlotte’s last 10 outings saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 224.5 total points, 9.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hornets have scored 2.4 more points per contest compared to their 115.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Jazz vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Utah has put together a record of 16-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over 16 times this season.
- This season, the Jazz have a 48.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% higher than the 47.5% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have made.
- In games Utah shoots higher than 47.5% from the field, it is 12-3 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- Charlotte has registered an 18-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- This year, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 20 times.
- The Hornets have shot at a 46.2% rate from the field this season, 1.8 percentage points above the 44.4% shooting opponents of the Jazz have averaged.
- Charlotte is 14-5 against the spread and 11-8 overall when it shoots higher than 44.4% from the field.
Jazz vs. Hornets Over/Under Trends
- Five Utah games this season have gone over Monday’s total of 234 points.
- There have been 17 Charlotte games that have finished with a combined score over 234 points this season.
- The Jazz average 115.6 points per game against the Hornets’ 115.3, amounting to 3.1 points under the matchup’s point total of 234.
- These two teams give up a combined 222.4 points per game, 11.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 15.8 points fewer than the over/under of 234 points in this matchup.
- Hornets games have an over/under of 224.6 points this season, 9.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Jazz Team Leaders
- Rudy Gobert: 15.1 PTS, 14.8 REB, 2.3 BLK, 73.8 FG%
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.2 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (91-for-263)
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 17.0 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (74-for-175)
- Mike Conley: 13.7 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 48.5 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (67-for-148)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.0 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (76-for-253)
Hornets Team Leaders
- Miles Bridges: 19.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.6 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (62-for-191)
- LaMelo Ball: 19.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 8.1 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.0 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (74-for-190)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.7 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (59-for-149)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.7 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (92-for-244)
- Cody Martin: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 51.3 FG%, 50.7 3PT% (34-for-67)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.