The Chicago Bulls (18-10) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game home winning streak when they take on the Houston Rockets (10-20) on Monday, December 20, 2021 at United Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET.
Bulls vs. Rockets Predictions
Bulls vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Chicago is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 2.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Houston is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Houston games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- Over the last 10 games, the Rockets are scoring 112.4 points per game compared to their 106.4 season average.
Bulls vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Chicago has registered a 17-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Chicago’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bulls are shooting 46.4% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points higher than the 45.7% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Chicago is 10-4 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
- Houston has covered the spread 16 times this year (16-13-1).
- The Rockets are 8-6-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Houston’s games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- The Rockets’ 44.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Bulls have allowed to their opponents.
- Houston has put together a 13-3-1 record against the spread and a 9-8 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.0% from the field.
Bulls Team Leaders
- Zach LaVine: 26.0 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (79-for-202)
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.8 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (86-for-206)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.3 PTS, 10.6 REB, 40.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (35-for-100)
- Alex Caruso: 8.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (28-for-77)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 16.7 PTS, 11.0 REB, 45.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (46-for-134)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.2 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.2 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Eric Gordon: 14.8 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (59-for-133)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 7.6 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.