Southwest Division foes meet when the San Antonio Spurs (11-17) visit the Sacramento Kings (12-18) at Golden 1 Center, tipping off at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021. The Kings are 3-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season.
Spurs vs. Kings Predictions
Spurs vs. Kings Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- San Antonio covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- San Antonio’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- During the last 10 games, the Spurs are scoring 5.0 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Sacramento is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Sacramento games have exceeded the set total six times.
- In their past 10 games, the Kings have a 111.4 points-per-game average, 0.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Spurs vs. Kings Betting Trends
- San Antonio is 16-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Spurs have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- San Antonio games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- This season, the Spurs have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.3% higher than the 46.5% of shots the Kings’ opponents have made.
- San Antonio has an 11-3 record against the spread and an 8-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
- Sacramento has covered the spread 13 times over 30 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this year, the Kings have gone 6-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Sacramento have hit the over 15 times this year.
- The Kings have shot at a 45.3% rate from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points fewer than the 46.4% shooting opponents of the Spurs have averaged.
- Sacramento is 8-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it shoots better than 46.4% from the field.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 17.7 PTS, 8.4 REB, 8.5 AST, 1.9 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (38-for-115)
- Derrick White: 14.4 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (44-for-154)
- Keldon Johnson: 15.1 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (39-for-84)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Lonnie Walker IV: 10.9 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (42-for-140)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.3 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (31-for-118)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 11.9 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 44.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (50-for-124)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.6 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (46-for-120)
- Buddy Hield: 15.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (106-for-293)
- Richaun Holmes: 14.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 70.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.