The Philadelphia 76ers (15-15) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the New Orleans Pelicans (10-21) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Wells Fargo Center as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 210 points.
76ers vs. Pelicans Predictions
76ers vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
76ers vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The 76ers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 211.6 points scored. That’s 1.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the 76ers have a points-per-game average 4.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- New Orleans is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Pelicans games averaged 5.0 more points (215.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Pelicans have a 109.9 points-per-game average, 5.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-17-1).
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 1-6.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 76ers make 45.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.3 percentage points lower than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (47.0%).
- Philadelphia is 7-4-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it shoots better than 47.0% from the field.
- New Orleans has gone 13-18-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans have an ATS record of 7-8 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- New Orleans games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this season.
- New Orleans is 6-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
76ers vs. Pelicans Over/Under Trends
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (210 points) 19 times this season.
- In New Orleans’ 31 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 210.
- Together, the two teams combine for 210 points per game, equal to the total of 210 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 6.7 fewer points than the 216.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the 76ers have seen a 214.6 over/under in their games this season, 4.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.8 points separates the average total points bet in Pelicans’ games (215.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (210 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 24.3 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 44.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.0 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
- Tobias Harris: 18.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.9 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (26-for-87)
- Seth Curry: 16.1 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (57-for-146)
- Andre Drummond: 6.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.3 FG%
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valanciunas: 18.9 PTS, 11.9 REB, 52.9 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (33-for-71)
- Brandon Ingram: 23.3 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (43-for-119)
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker: 13.4 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (63-for-207)
- Devonte’ Graham: 13.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.7 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (85-for-230)
- Josh Hart: 11.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 50.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.