The Minnesota Timberwolves (14-15) are favored (-3.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Dallas Mavericks (14-14) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at Target Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 214 points.
Timberwolves vs. Mavericks Predictions
Timberwolves vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Minnesota has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Timberwolves games averaged 5.9 more points (219.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 1.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- In one of those 10 games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The last 10 Mavericks games averaged 214.6 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 0.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 104.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Timberwolves vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Minnesota has gone 14-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Timberwolves are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Minnesota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- This season, the Timberwolves have a 42.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.5% lower than the 46.2% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Minnesota shoots better than 46.2% from the field, it is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Dallas has covered the spread in a game 12 times this year (12-16-0).
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over eight times this year.
- The Mavericks’ 44.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Timberwolves have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Dallas has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.7% from the field.
Timberwolves vs. Mavericks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Minnesota games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 214-point total 17 times.
- This season, 10 of Dallas’ games have ended with a score higher than 214 points.
- The Timberwolves average 108.7 points per game against the Mavericks’ 104.4, totaling 0.9 points under the game’s point total of 214.
- These two teams surrender a combined 213.3 points per game, 0.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Timberwolves have seen a 221.0 over/under in their games this season, 7.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (214.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (214 points).
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.4 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 50.9 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (68-for-162)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (87-for-242)
- D’Angelo Russell: 18.8 PTS, 6.4 AST, 38.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (70-for-210)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 55.9 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Malik Beasley: 11.2 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (77-for-230)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 25.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 8.5 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.6 BLK, 44.3 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (34-for-118)
- Jalen Brunson: 14.8 PTS, 5.0 AST, 49.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.4 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (69-for-207)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (50-for-135)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.