Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers (16-14) are 5-point underdogs against DeMar DeRozan and the Chicago Bulls (17-10) Sunday, December 19, 2021 at United Center. The game tips off at 8:00 PM ET.
Bulls vs. Lakers Predictions
Bulls vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Chicago covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Chicago’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulls have a points-per-game average 1.0 point below their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- In their past 10 games, the Lakers have a 111.2 points-per-game average, 0.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Chicago has put together a 17-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 6-1.
- This season, Chicago’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- This season, the Bulls have a 46.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.1% higher than the 44.4% of shots the Lakers’ opponents have made.
- Chicago has an 11-4 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 12 times over 30 games with a set spread.
- The Lakers are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 15 times this year.
- The Lakers have shot at a 46.3% clip from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points greater than the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Bulls have averaged.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 9-11 record against the spread and a 13-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.8% from the field.
Bulls Team Leaders
- Zach LaVine: 26.0 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (79-for-202)
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.4 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Lonzo Ball: 12.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.3 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (83-for-197)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.2 PTS, 10.5 REB, 40.4 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (32-for-94)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
Lakers Team Leaders
- Anthony Davis: 23.3 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.0 BLK, 52.1 FG%, 17.9 3PT% (10-for-56)
- Russell Westbrook: 19.4 PTS, 7.7 REB, 8.3 AST, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (37-for-116)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (71-for-176)
- Malik Monk: 9.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (48-for-133)
- Dwight Howard: 5.0 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 75.0 3PT% (6-for-8)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.